It’s a fact that acne can’t be prevented as there are many reasons behind it and taking care of one reason is not enough as another reason can trigger the issue. Acne doesn’t just look ugly, but it also affects the person emotionally and psychologically. In severe cases, it’s the cause of anxiety as it makes an individual feel embarrassed and shatters confidence. Here you will get to know the reasons for acne, acne remover products, do’s and don’ts.
How Acne Appears?
It’s something every other person wants to know and the answer is clogged pores. Sebum which is secreted by the sebaceous glands gets accumulated in the pores and it blocks them making it hard for the skin to breathe. The accumulated oil with bacteria appears on the skin as acne and it’s a response from the natural defense of the body as it responds to clear the pores. Sometimes the pimples leave a mark which takes too long to go away and other times, acne is full of pus which needs to be cleaned to get acne-free skin. The pimple if gets infected turns into a cyst, so it’s essential to take proper care and use acne remover to get rid of it without facing an additional problem.
Reasons for Acne:
- Hormonal activity is the reason for acne in many cases, those who suffer from hormonal imbalance suffers from acne too.
- Anxiety can cause acne as it’s the reason behind the overproduction of several hormones due to which pimples pop up.
- Harsh or humid weather causes excessive sweating and it in turn causes acne.
- Greasy and junk food are culprits in causing the severe acne issue.
- Oily skin type has pimples problem because excessive sebum is produced and blocks the pores due to which pimples pop up.
Effective Products to Treat Acne:
Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne: (Thursday Plantation)
It is a tea tree oil infused formula that dries out the pimples and relieves the irritated skin. It treats the inflammation around the acne and also helps clear out the pus. The unique feature of the gel is it makes the skin tolerate the allergies which prevent further breakouts, it is a tested acne remover product and suitable for all skin types.
Oil Free Acne Moisturizer Pink Grapefruit: (Neutrogena)
The grapefruit-flavored moisturizer is excellent in getting rid of the acne and fighting it, salicylic acid is a constituent which is specifically for the pimple treatment. It is not greasy and it clears out the pores which keep the skin lively and breathing which is essential for preventing the breakouts.
Eradikate Acne Treatment: (Kate Somerville)
The combination of sulphur and zinc oxide works together to unblock the pores, absorb the excessive sebum and treat the breakouts. It also helps in minimizing the dark spots and blemishes which is much-needed after the acne is gone.
Home Remedies for Acne:
- Turmeric comes with the anti-bacterial properties due to which it is one of the best acne removers when mixed with honey with no side effects. You can add a pinch of turmeric in half teaspoon of honey to get rid of the acne and its marks.
- Aloe vera contains anti-fungal properties, it works well in curing the inflammation. It is an amazing solution for the pimples and applying it reduces the production of sebum which helps in avoiding acne.
- Use products free of oil.
- Use a moisturizer to hydrate the skin.
- Apply sunscreen when going outside the home.
- Treat your skin harshly like scrubbing.
- Pick the pimples.
- Let them dry under the sun as it can make it severe with sunburn.
- Frequently touching the face.
If you are irritated with the acne and it is embarrassing you then don’t look somewhere else and browse Aodour.pk to get the acne treatment products at an affordable price.